My Contest...

Coming soon!

Friday, July 1, 2011

PLEASE HELP IF POSSIBLE!

Hello my awesome little blog readers. My blogoversery (Really not sure if I spelled that right) is going to be on August 21st, so it is a ways away but I still need to start getting everything ready for it because I'm planning to do what I did for my first blogoversery which is a giant contest (!!) and awesome guest posts/interviews with authors and bloggers (hopefully) alike.

So, here is what I need you guys to help with.

Authors-Hey there writers! If you guys would like to partcipate in my blogoversery by writting a guest post/interview and/or donating a copy of your blog and/or goodies to this awesome time, please email me (Email in sidebar) with the subject line of "The Electrical Book Cafe (Wdebo) Blogoversery".

Bloggers-I really want to make a list of quotes by bloggers about well blogging, the good, the bad, the OMFG amazingness of it and other thoughts and I also want some guest posts by bloggers, their thoughts, any tips that might have to share, etc. If you are interested in any of this please email me (Email in sidebar) with the subject line of "The Electrical Book Cafe (Wdebo) Blogoversery".

Anyone Else In Between-Remember to follow so you will be updated with the latest news and also people who follow before the contest have a better chance at winning the prizes.

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D