Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wdebo Has Finally Discovered....FAN FICTION!!

So, I've been MIA for my blog and have been very slow reviewing and stuff (because I've been a very slow reader :( ) Why is this? Well, apart from school, Chinese school, piano and senior year crap (AKA College), I have discovered a new obsession...yes...and at least this time it is American...I call it....
SOUTH PARK
South Park is now officially one of my favorite shows ever. I used to think that it was a show for mindless inapporpriate-ness, but I now know that South Park is genius and, well, amazing.

So, the good thing about becoming in love with something American, it gives me a bigger chance to "fan out" (Unlike loving Taiwanese stuff =[ ) But so I have now discovered the beauty of Fan Fiction and well...I love it!

Well, where is this post going, you might add? Apart from me having a vent to show my obsession (hehe), well I just wanted to let everyone know of the South Park fan fiction that I have decided to write. Basically it has a lot of romance in it (As many of you know, I am a TDrama lover, so what we TDrama lovers know is the more love, cliche, fluff, the better).

HERE it is!! (Enjoy =D )
Wdebo :)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I do read fanfiction, but I've never read any South Park fanfics haha
    I haven't watched South Park in forever, what I did watch I found hilarious though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fanfiction! I spend most of time on Harry Potter stuff. - Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. on behalf of my sister I'd love to welcome you to the i heart south park club.

    for me I saw this one episode with paris hilton too gross to mention the details but needless to say I am a extremely reluctant fan

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D