My Contest...

Coming soon!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Favorite Fictional Characters: Fictional Couples

I know I've been ignoring my blog lately, so to make it up I have a fictional character list for everyone, today's list has to do with my favorite fictional couples...enjoy =]

Hermione & Ron


So, yeah, this couple goes without saying, I mean Hermione and Ron are basically one of my favorite best friends/sometimes haters turned lovers couples ever. They are just so cute! And everytime I read their parts of their story in Harry Potter I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. YEAH!!

That reminds me...I need to watch the 7th Harry Potter movie...



Stan & Kyle (Style)


There's been a bunch of like argument against Style saying, they are just best friends, no one should think they are together because they are just really close friends...blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, I know they will probably never get together in South Park, mianly becuase they are both fourth graders...but they have like majorly cute fanfiction so I just love them together...it's sweet to see such a cute friendship between two guys.

All this talk of Style just reminds me how many ambiguous slash couples there are. Craig & Tweek, Cartman & Butters, Butters & Kenny, etc etc. South Park is awesome.

Jessica & Lucius [Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side]



OMG these two just make vampire couples so sweet, cute and amazing. I basically wanted a vampire boyfriend after this book, lol, but only if he was as hot as Lucius ;) But I just love the relationship between Jessica and Lucius though it is very cliche but it was still very addicting and kept me reading until I finished it in a day.


Taylor & Jonah [Jellicoe Road]



So Jellicoe Road is basically one of my favorite YA books ever. And the characters of Taylor & Jonah just do the novel total justice because they are so awesome. Two strong characters getting together who don't want to be in love but who just are...can you say amazingly cuteness? Yes! Taylor and Jonah!

So, there are still a bunch of awesome fictional couples but this is all I have for now...and maybe I'll do a new list?

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these! *pouts* lol But a great post. (=

    ~Arya
    http://seaofpages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love Hermione and Ron. I think the Harmonians should reread the books; Romione was, really, obvious from the beginning. My favorite couple is Remus and Tonks. So sad...

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D